JUST READ!

JUST READ!


Happy Vesak (can or cannot?) Day

Posted: 12 May 2014 10:27 AM PDT

Since it has been a practice, I would like to wish my Buddhist friends 'Happy Vesak Day' as to symbolise my respect to them and their religion, without my faith as a Muslim ripped by it.

It is our Malaysian culture, and I grew up with it. Is it a sin to utter 'Merry X'mas' 'Happy New Year', 'Gong Xi Fa Cai' or 'Happy Deepavali' to the non-Muslims?


I don't care!

The picture about shows some Muslim women in Indonesia joining their Buddhist followers releasing a lantern into the air at Borobudur on Vesak Day.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jom berjuang bersama rakan bloggers di Facebook!

Tunjukkan sokongan anda! Sila Like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...