rocky's bru

rocky's bru


No Summon, No Cry (Against Defenders of Traffic Criminals)

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 08:32 PM PDT

Traffic rules are easier than ABC even a child understands

I don't know about you but I try hard to avoid getting a saman. I don't see the point of paying RM150 for parking in a N0 PARKING zone just because I can. In order to avoid getting the saman, I don't beat the red light, I don't double park, I try not to break the speed limit, and I make sure I have a valid driving license and road tax. The result: I haven't been getting a ticket for I don't know how long.

Now if you are a Rempit and don't respect the traffic light, you double park as if your bapak's road and treat the highway like an F1 circuit, and then you get caught and are issued traffic summons and may face harsher penalties, I am sorry you will not get any sympathy from me.

Rempit Hero. Unfortunately, we do have politicians who are coming to support these Rempits. Politicians like Bill Leong (left). He is telling you that there's an evil conspiracy to saman all of us, and that half the money collected will go to some private concern linked to a political party
 What he should be telling us is simple: Don't break the law and you won't get any traffic summon.


Meet Bill Leong in Break no law, get no ticket.
Essential reading: Defenders of Traffic Criminals vs Our Fight against Crime
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jom berjuang bersama rakan bloggers di Facebook!

Tunjukkan sokongan anda! Sila Like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...