JUST READ!

JUST READ!


Abu Bakar resigns...

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 08:33 AM PDT

Someone from the PM Dept called me in the afternoon. He said Director-General of PSD Tan Sri Abu Bakar Abdullah has tendered in his resignation letter.

"Bro. He was 'forced' to...".

Who forced him to resign? He did tell me who but I can't mention it here. Not good.

However, he takes full responsibility of the SBPA. Pity him as he is the only one to take all the blame. I thought at least two more senior government officials should also resign but I believe Abu Bakar has to 'save' them.

Who is the replacement?

No solid confirmation, not just yet but Home Ministry's secretary-general Tan Sri Mahmood Adam looks like the best candidate.

However, I am not sure if Mahmood likes that position as he is more keen to take over the KSN (chief secretary to the government).

"Mahmood? Abis laaaa...!" was the first reaction from a JUSA B officer in Putrajaya when I told him about it.

Anything wrong with that?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jom berjuang bersama rakan bloggers di Facebook!

Tunjukkan sokongan anda! Sila Like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...