rocky's bru

rocky's bru


Why I'm joining the PROTEST

Posted: 30 Dec 2013 04:41 AM PST

A New Year's Wish

Parents' Gathering in Protest  
4 Jan 2014 
9 in the morning 
Please INDICATE ATTENDANCE h e r e
The A.S.P.I.R.E.S protest won't be anywhere near as potentially explosive - pun intended- as tomorrow's proposed rally to topple the government [see the link to the Mole story above] but it will be more definitive for the future of this country. And that's why I will take part in the parent protest. I'm not going to be there to burn down the country or thumb my nose at Abang Din the DPM and Education Minister ... I am there to gently persuade this government that it must resist the pressure from those moronic so-called pejuang bahasa and do right by our children. If we don't do anything, PPSMI will cease to be in 2016. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jom berjuang bersama rakan bloggers di Facebook!

Tunjukkan sokongan anda! Sila Like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...