rocky's bru

rocky's bru


"Who are you to tell me what I don't deserve?"

Posted: 14 Nov 2013 08:40 PM PST

Some music may be not too good to some ears but all music is good for the soul. LA-based Yuna's Nocturnal is so soothing, her melody and voice silky good that I couldn't blog for a whole day yesterday. Zee Avi the Sarawakian lass has been making her own little waves abroad  also, proving that we are not all just "jaguh kampung". I say, these two should be our ambassadors to the US and the UN. The government should support real talents like them, and not just when they do a namawee. And the PM should make Siti Nurhaliza a Senator ...
Back to Nocturnal, all the tracks on Yuna's latest album are better than good. The words for Colors got me. And no, she's not making a political statement.
Don't say that I don't have to stay here any longer
Who are you to tell me what I don't deserve?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jom berjuang bersama rakan bloggers di Facebook!

Tunjukkan sokongan anda! Sila Like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...