rocky's bru

rocky's bru


The picture DAP must be proud of

Posted: 01 Apr 2013 09:31 PM PDT


DAP's Hew Kuan Yau has become a legend with a capital F:
A kurang akar DAP leader

I think Hew ought to use this pic as his official poster for PRU13. No, I am not going high moral on him for showing us his stubby middle finger. I'm just a little concerned, as a voter, because this guy is not an ordinary DAP supporter. He is the DAP's Election Publicity Chief. If this photograph of their Election Publicity Chief is anything to go by, we can guess how low they are willing to go in the publicity war for the coming General Election.

Well, I don't know about you guys but come polling day, I should give them my middle finger, too!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jom berjuang bersama rakan bloggers di Facebook!

Tunjukkan sokongan anda! Sila Like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...