OutSyed The Box

OutSyed The Box


"Gangnam" Pakatan Style

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 07:35 PM PST

I told you folks the Pakatan is more screwed up than the BN. There are many scandals already mostly involving land deals. More is coming out at the UMNO General Assembly. Here are just two more :

First here is something from red hot AIDC Blog. 

Pemilikan Tanah Nik Aziz, Isteri Di Ulu Kelantan Dipersoal

Published by AIDC on November 30, 2012 
  • Menteri Besar Kelantan, Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat dan isteri, Tuan Sabariah Tuan Ishak didakwa memiliki tanah milik anak syarikat (PKNIK) di Ulu Kelantan.
  • Syarikat DAMAI (Darulnaim Agro Management Industries Sdn Bhd) di mana PKINK dipengerusikan oleh Nik Abdul Aziz sendiri.
  • Abdul Halim Abdul Rahman (Ahli Parlimen Pengkalan Chepa), isteri dan anak serta aktivis-aktivis PAS Kelantan yang lain juga turut didakwa memiliki tanah tersebut.
  • Pendedahan itu dibuat oleh YB Md Alwi Che Ahmad, ADUN Ketereh dalam Perhimpunan Agung UMNO Malaysia 2012 di (PWTC) semalam.
  • "Lot no 51, kawasan Relai, pemiliknya ialah Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat.
  • "Kawasan Lojing 1, Lot no 29..pemiliknya Tuan Sabariah Tuan Ishak..isteri dia," 
  • bekas Timbalan MB Kelantan, Ab Halim Ab Rahman memperolehi tanah Lot No.33 dari kawasan Lojing 1 dan Lot No.99 kawasan Relai pada 18 Disember 2000.
  • Isteri Ab Halim iaitu Aminah Bt Abdullah juga memperolehi Lot No. 100 
  • anaknya Adlina Bt. Ab Halim memiliki Lot No.105 
And you thought they were angels with wings flying around Kelantan showering their blessings here and there. Here is a You Tube video of YB Md Che Alwi making the allegations at the PWTC. Style basi sikit but he presents the facts.



Then I read this in today's Star. It is from the UMNO Assembly too:

  • raised at the Umno general assembly
  • valuable assets owned by state govt being sold through questionable deals.
  • sell Wisma PKNS Shah Alam, Wisma PKNS Bangi, Wisma Yakin and SACC Mall 
  • "rushing to sell before next general election?" 
  • PKNS admitted it was selling these buildings .
  • "to a private limited company? 
  • ".. being kept secret from the people?" 
  • PKNS sell Worldwide to RM2 company whose shareholders two non-Bumi
  • ".sold off several of Yayasan Selangor's hostels." 
  • poor management of garbage collection by state after taking over from Alam Flora.
  • "What happened to RM500mil to municipal councils for garbage collection?" 
  • Pakatan Rakyat conducting its own brand of ETP - "Economic Transfer Programme".
  • "..state government funds being channelled to crony companies.." 
They want to sell Wisma Yakin as well? To whom? And for how much? And what will they do with the money? Pay off crony contractors to whom the State owes over bloated amounts of money? Gangnam style no? 

I think slimy things are going on, of which the ordinary Pakatan supporters are not aware. Plenty of horse trading and rubbing shoulders going on in the MB's offices, in the State EXCOs and in the corridors of power. One for me, one for you, two for me, one for you. 

All their shouting, screaming, demonstrating, rioting are just diversionary tactics. While people are distracted covered lorries are pulling up at the back and carting the goods away.  

Thanks A Million Again

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 03:36 AM PST

Folks my Blog crossed another million visitors a few days back. I have slightly over 4.0 million visitors to my Blog now. Thank you very much for all your support, your taking the time off to read my Blog and for sending in your comments as well.

I also wish to thank those people whose comments I have also deleted from time to time. There are various reasons I delete some comments - some are nasty, devious (cybertroopers whose job is to throw up red herrings), fraudulent information and some are very misinformed. N'theless you too have taken the time to read my Blog. Do keep reading it. If you read my Blog often enough, who knows maybe you will wake up some day and without realising it, you will start thinking like me. Better watch out !! Dont say I did not warn you. I am out to get you :)   


I did a search on my Blog. One outfit called Webstats has done some ranking. Here is where my Blog sits (or stands) :


"syedsoutsidethebox.blogspot.com is ranked 351,760 in the world (among the 30 million domains). This site is relatively popular among users in the Malaysia. It gets 96.2% from Malaysia

Boleh tahan lah if I am ranked 351,760 out of 30.0 million domains in the world.  That is at the top 1% of 30 million domains in the world.  Since 96.2% of hits are from Malaysia, thanks again folks. Terima kasih banyak dan semoga anda sekalian akan senantiasa mengunjungi Blog saya.  

I also want to thank those people who have set up mirror sites which seem to re-publish my Blog. I have come across at least a couple of these on the Net. One guy has even catalogued my posts. I saw these mirror sites once or twice when I did a Yahoo and Google search about my Blog. Interesting and  thank you for the effort.

If you would like me to address anything specific do let me know. I do take requests. Also send me your stuff and I will see if I can use it. I will not be able to use it all the time but lets see. 

Islam, Quran and religious issues are of great interest to me. For my Muslim readers we are in a very precarious situation. I met a friend through this Blog, a succesful Malay who is an American educated engineer and a CEO of a listed company. He predicts that in about 30 years 'the Muslims in this country are going to crash to the bottom'. Considering that he correctly predicted 330 electoral votes for Obama recently, he is not simply shooting from the hip.  

Sadly the Muslims do not even know they are in trouble. In fact when they walk some of them are almost floating a couple of centimetres off the floor. They are bound straight for heaven - so they believe.

My prediction is if the oil price crashes, if alternatives are found for oil or if the consumption of oil drops the fate of the Muslims all over the world will be hastened. The Wahhabi Saudis will be the first to go. Just like them, without any shadow of a doubt a sizeable part of our standard of living is also derived almost directly from "burning" Petronas' oil revenues.  No Petronas oil revenue, we will be eating grass.  

I say "burning" because we overspend our oil money wildly with little or no new wealth generation.  RM650 million for a bus station. RM500 million for a tin shed LCCT Terminal.  Dont know how many hundred million Ringgit for those cameras.  Lately have you noticed DBKL's little electronic signboards stuck on the lamposts along the roads in KL? How many million Ringgit was spent for that?  And what purpose do they serve? Does it justify the amount of money spent? 

This type of waste cannot be sustained forever.  If you dont believe me please catch a flight and visit Indonesia. Their billions of oil earnings went to terrible waste. Only now they are reorganising themselves.  Some of you think Indonesia is already on their way up. Well lets hope so and lets wish them well. But just answer this question - how many more years will it take before they stop swimming across the Straits of Malacca to get over here?  I think it is going to take a long time.

Somewhere along the way, these once great people - the descendants of the great Majapahits, Sri Vijayas and cousins of the Cholas , Khmers, Sukhothais and Ayuthayas - just dropped out of history. They became uncompetitive.  In the 21st century we are in danger of becoming like them.

Wrapping ourselves up inside these hate filled, non-competitive religious cocoons is going to make us remain as ugly caterpillars. No beautiful butterfly is ever going to emerge from a religious caterpillar. It will remain an ugly caterpillar.  

We need to seriously reform 'religion' in this country. We need to become real Muslims. All over the world Islam has been hijacked by the semi-literates, illiterates and the imbeciles. And you my Muslim friends contribute a large part to this sorry situation. When it comes to Islam, even if you are a PhD holder you are ready to surrender your common sense to the semi-literate imbeciles. 

The time has come where educated and thinking Muslims seize the moment and regain Islam for ourselves.  The time is now.  The thinking Malays - those who are educated and progressive must organise themselves and kick out the imbecile religionists  from their perch. If you dont do it, no one else will do it for you.  The first step is very easy - do not listen to them. Stop listening to them. The second step is easier - arm yourself with knowledge from the Quran. It is really very simple. 

I think it has been five years in this Blog. I am still the same. Kalau nak kata arrogant, katalah. I have not changed my style. Too old to change lah. Umur nak pencen dah. You cannot teach an old dog new tricks.  

I meet people. I think I have made a mark. The idea is to leave behind a lasting impression.  To all those people I have insulted in my Blog, dont take it personally. If you are a politician or some kind of public personality and I have hit you - well it is part of your occupational hazard. Grow up. If I have not insulted you yet, now that is an insult.  

In 55 B.C., the Roman politician Cicero wrote, 

"The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."

This is very sound advice. Despite 2067 years not many Governments have listened to this simple common sense.  Please be advised.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jom berjuang bersama rakan bloggers di Facebook!

Tunjukkan sokongan anda! Sila Like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...